Everyone hates it when Internet Marketers beat around the bush, so let me come out and say it as it is: My friend Stephen Zev is doing his first ever online product launch (congrats Stephen!).
Because the product happens to be something I believe in and think anyone using it will love the time it saves them, I’m going to be giving a list of 100 pre-sorted (potential) PBN domains to anyone buying a copy of his multi-site plugin license through this link right here.
Why am I doing this? To help make Stephen’s first launch a success.
For helping me help him, I figured the least I could do is help you as well.
I know I have been hinting at using PBNs for a while now and to help you get started building yours, I went ahead and pre-sorted approximately 100 domains that have the SEO metrics I would be looking for when buying PBN domains.
- I had my software pre-scan the domains to eliminate any that have been registered for less than 3 years (I believe most are 5 years or older). This is huge SEO value right there… Google tends to trust older domains more!
- Every domain has a domain authority of 30 or higher. This indicates strong links pointing to the domain – exactly what I look for in PBN domains.
- Any domain that appeared to have excessive amounts of links pointing to it, I eliminated. Excessive linking 99% of the time indicates the previous owners spammed the domain – something we want to avoid at all costs.
- Most domains have a page authority of 30 or higher as well.
- The previous owner did not 301 redirect these domains. I eliminated all domains that my software found had been redirected before, just to make sure they all still have their link juice.
NOTE: I did not manually go through each of the domains to verify the above, but my software is fairly accurate. However, if you want to pursue any of the domains, I strongly recommend manually verifying the specs. I will provide instructions on how. Most of them are currently on GoDaddy auctions with at least 24 hours to go until the auction ends – and although most have no bids right now, some may have bidders by the time you get this (early birds get the worm). There are plenty of domains to go around though!
Even if you don’t care for this bonus but set up WordPress blogs on a regular basis, get the plugin. It can save you a LOT of time.
Again, check out the plugin in action here!
Once you’ve purchased the multi-site license, email me your receipt to seo @ empiremarketing . ca (remove spaces) and I will rush the list of domains over to you as quickly as possible.
Due to the timed nature of this bonus (some auctions starting to close in the next 36 hours), this offer will only be available for the next 30 hours. You can still grab a copy of the plugin after, but I won’t be sending you the bonus. I trust you understand 🙂
Thanks so much for helping make Stephen’s first launch a success. I truly appreciate it and I know he is as well!